Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bob's Burgers


2011 - Season 1
(streaming Netflix)

Story Line:
Bob's Burgers centers on the Belcher family (consists of Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene and Louise) who own a hamburger restaurant. Bob's burgers are really delicious and appear to be better than his rivals' but when it comes to selling burgers, his kids aren't really helpful, as more customers head over to Jimmy Pesto's restaurant.



My life isn't only about watching documentaries, you have to have some silly shows in the mix! I just found this show on Netflix this past weekend and have almost watched the entire first season. It is hilarious. I love the humor and Louise is definitely my favorite character. I think my favorite episode so far has been the bed and breakfast episode, it's so funny to see parents afraid of their child. haha


If you have streaming Netflix, go check it out. And if you have cable tv, I'm jealous because I see that there is now a season 2!