Friday, December 28, 2012

fff vol 46


Favorite finds from the last week: 

1. Etsy find of the week:



This beautiful weekender bag is just the bees knees. A tad out of my price range but I like to dream big.


2. Blog of the week: 


I found this blog mid week. I've actually seen her button on various blogs for a while and then always forget to click on it. But I'm really happy I did click and found someone with super cute fashion style, an adorable Etsy shop and someone who also keeps it real and adds a touch of reality in the mix to her posts. If you are in the market for a new daily blog, I suggest giving her a try..


3. Please can I move in?




Such a cozy bedroom. I would love a fireplace in my bedroom. Actually currently we do have our bedroom in our front living room- so technically I do have a fireplace in my bedroom! But it's not working..boo!

4. Get in my belly... 



Y'all know my crazy obsession with black forest cake..so when I saw black forest triffle!? Holy Mother! My sister is a master trifle maker - I may have to give her this recipe for her next get together. Yum, yum, yum.


5. Tee shirt of the week from Johnny Cupcakes




Johnny Cupcakes is plum full of cute new designs. They are really comfy shirts too. I need to get a few more to add to my collection.


Another four day weekend this weekend. I (of course) have taken on working a tad bit of overtime, but I have left Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as "me days" - totally off from work. I'm planning on spending the days baking, crocheting, making soaps and just relaxing. We don't do anything for New Years. No fancy parties, no staying up to watch the ball drop (well because we dont have tv and even when we did I usually fell asleep just before I could make it to midnight) What do you do? Any traditions? Making resolutions and all that?