Friday, February 15, 2013

fff vol 53

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


I'm in love with this skirt. I think it would be perfect to wear to the farmer's market. They also have one with a pear. Just super cute. I'm sure if I wanted I could make one up, but who has the time?!


Please can I move in?


This room is amazing and basically what we have been talking about doing to our front room, which will be the "movie room". So we had already decided it was going to be painted black. Can't wait until we get to start working back up on projects. Because we don't have a garage, we have to wait for the weather to clear before we get all the wood delivered.

Get in my belly:


Yum! 


Tee shirt of the week:


Johnny Cupcakes never fails in awesomeness.


I can't believe the weekend is already here. Not too much planned. I'm working on a little secret in the soap making department - so I'll be working on that, as well as making up some more designs for new labels on upcoming releases.

Baking, of course. I still haven't decided what is on the menu for this weekend. Could be cake..cookies..pies..who knows! I'll decide Sunday morning.

Reading. I got out two books from the library and just barely skimmed the surface of the first book. I know it sounds lazy. But lately I get home from work, work on the computer for a little bit, watch House of Cards and go to bed (pretty darn) early. Hey, I'm an old lady and its winter. I can do these things if I want. I just havent been in the mood to read..ah well. I'll get to them.

Any good plans for the weekend?