Friday, February 22, 2013

fff vol 54

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


This necklace has real "poofs" in it! She has others with flowers and ferns in them. They are so gorgeous. 


Please can I move in?


The old against the modern. I honestly don't know which place I like better. I think part of the intrigue is the the differences between the two buildings and how they play off each other. I'd live in either and be content.


Get in my belly:


This looks so yummy. Not sure what (if anything) I'll be baking up this weekend. We still have whoopie pies left over from me making them for work on Tuesday night. We shall wee what the weekend brings.

Tee shirt of the week:


When I was a little kid, my older sister and I went to stay the weekend with one of my gramma's. I remembered her giving us a mason jar and telling us to go out back and collect fireflies by the stream. I was never an "outdoor" kid. I didn't like getting dirty or touching bugs or mud. I liked to color and draw and keep clean. That being said. I tagged along my sister who was all those things, a tom boy if you will. So she ran around collecting all these glowing orbs. I was so excited because they were so pretty in their jar. We brought them inside and my gramma poked all these teeny holes in the lid. We took the jar in the room and turned the lights out and went to bed. A couple hours later I woke up to a room full of fireflies! They were everywhere, all over the room. Little bursts of light. I screamed at the top of my lungs (anyone that knows me and my voice, knows that I can scream, and scream very loud and high pitched!) I was so afraid of all these little bright orbs. I hid under the covers, then got up the nerve to run out of the room because no way was I going to sleep in a room full of flying, glowing bugs! Never really found out how they got out of their jar. I'm thinking my sister probably got curious and opened the jar. But I guess we will never know.



Weekend...

Tomorrow morning is the farmer's market then I think we may be going to spend some time out in Syracuse. The mister needs a few things to start up his new business. I'll write more about that soon.

Not sure what else is on the agenda. I think I need a new computer but keep pretending I don't. My mouse pad is completely dead. It randomly will stop working and the little "nobby" parts wore off and its completely  smooth. Some of the letters only work when they want. My tab button broke off months ago. Like broke- unfixable broke off. Not just the reclip it back on. It keeps getting super hot and the battery runs down real quick. I wish I had the extra funds to buy one. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Anyone want to donate to the "Trisha's poor and needs a new computer" fund?!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Wish me luck I still have a working computer by next week!