Wednesday, February 13, 2013

wiw vol 8

Netflix TV Series
Season 1 - 13 episodes

Storyline

Francis Underwood is Majority Whip. He has his hands on every secret in politics - and is willing to betray them all to become President.


We began watching this last week and are almost through the entire first season. I love Kevin Spacey so I was an instant sell. The mister on the other hand said he didn't care if he watched it. Now he is actually putting it on and wanting to watch more than one episode at a time. 

From what I've read they are slated to make 26 episodes. So I'm excited to know that there will at least be a second season. Kevin Spacey is completely ruthless in this, but somehow even though you are sitting there thinking, man this guy is such a prick... you still route for him. I'm a nerd and always love watching political type of shows. If you have streaming Netflix, I highly suggest this become your newest tv show to watch.