Friday, April 26, 2013

fff vol 63



Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:

I'm not sure if I am in love with this little guy or completely creeped out by him! He is oddly fascinating to me.


Please can I move in?




This is the coolest thing!You can rent glass igloos in Finland to see the Northern Lights! Something I would definitely love to do before I die.


Get in my belly!




Apple bars...yum!! My mom makes "apple square" they are soooo yummy. I'm craving some bad food. I've been good (well and also sick) so I haven't baked in a while and we haven't had any sweets in the house. I may have to bake something up this weekend because I'm going through "sweets withdrawal"!!


Tee shirt of the week:


I have a feeling Zen Threads is going to be getting a bit of my money very soon!




I want to apologize, again, to you all out there. I have been MIA yet again all this week as I still have this darn plague. This week I am a bit better, and was working each day, but basically by the end of my 8 hour shift  I just wanted to crash (and still do). My head pounds, I have dizzy spells, still can't hear out of one ear and and still all stuffy - uck! 

There is no work OT scheduled for this weekend, so I'm hoping to just get some rest and take it easy and hopefully by next week will be 100%. 

I have lots of thoughts brewing in my head and a few business related things I want to share with  you all. Plus just a life update. I haven't done one of those in a while. Just give me a few more days to get my brain (hopefully) back to 100% full functioning mode and I'll be back on my normal posting schedule, and back to responding to emails. If you have emailed me please, I'm not ignoring you - I just don't want my head to explode trying to write and stare at a computer screen longer than I need to. Please stick with me guys!

Next weekend kicks off the Farmer's Market that I will have a space at as well! So all of that will be pretty darn exciting.

Alright - off to go lay down again in hopes to beat this stupid plague. Have a good weekend all!