Friday, May 03, 2013

fff vol 64



Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



Best sign ever. 

Please can I move in?


Love this kitchen sink - it's exactly what we are looking for. 


Get in my belly!


This looks so amazing, and really simple to make. I'll have to try this out soon.


Tee shirt of the week:


Check out this tee from threadless. there is something so serene yet frightening about this shirt. 



I was all geared up to begin back on my normal writing schedule and my carpal tunnel kicked in severe this week and I could hardly move after I finished work every night. Man guys! If I'm not dying of the plague, my wrists are about to fall off. They are feeling better today so hopefully they will be back to normal and not bothering me so I can get back to the blog. I also have been freaking out because there is so much left I need to get done by tomorrow morning! I've been running around getting everything ready. I'm sure I will still forget something!

So I promise to find time this weekend to give you updates and to start my weekend Farmer's Market posts - as well as garden posts starting next week. No more excuses, I'll type through the pain if I have to! I think this week was also hard because it was the first gorgeous week outside - 70's and sunny all week. Ah, it was nice. 

I'm excited to share our garden progress, you will not believe what my front yard looks like right now! Promise to have good stuff for you next week!

Any good plans this weekend?! Send me positive thoughts tomorrow for our first event!!!!

xx