Friday, June 28, 2013

fff vol 72

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


I think these are so cute. I would love to have a little cartoon version of me! You should check out the shop though - she also does more realistic drawings and they are amazing!


Please can I move in?


Such a cool home. Ah..someday I'll live in the middle of the woods!


Get in my belly!


Can you tell I'm craving strawberries lately?!


Tee shirt of the week:


Awesome new Johnny Cupcakes shirt..unfortunately already sold out. 

Guess what I got for my birthday?! Oh yes...


woo-hoo I got my recluse tee-shirt! So excited, the mister got it for me! Yay!


Nothing exciting planned for this weekend, same ol spending my Saturday at the Farmer's Market. I should make some dog soaps - I'm almost out, they have been a big hit at the market. Other than that, play it by ear type of weekend.

What about you? Can you even believe that Monday is July?! How is this possible!?!