Saturday, October 05, 2013

fff vol 85

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



These tents are so insanely awesome. How cool would one of these be for a vendor tent and have this whole roomy setup/display inside.


Please can I move in?



This entire Victorian is amazing. I cannot wait until some of renovations get back underway and we can begin decorating and actually enjoying our home. Soon....


Get in my belly!


Oh my goodness these look amazing!!



Tee shirt of the week:


Organic tees for the miniature human - too cute.



I feel like I don't even have to write what Im doing this weekend, because like all the other weekends - its always the same ol story - market on Saturday, adventure on Sunday. Hopefully this weeks adventure goes better than last Sunday. Tune in on Monday to hear how disastrous it was last Sunday. There was mud, pain, twisted ankles, 8+miles, a lost shoe and yes, I will admit some tears. 

Please tell me whats on your plate for this weekend... I really need to branch out and do something totally out of the norm!

Have a great weekend all!!