Saturday, October 19, 2013

fff vol 86

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



I am completely in love with these containers.




Please can I move in?


Some day I will have my simple life..



Get in my belly!


Yum..I could eat carrots and potatoes every day and be perfectly happy.



Tee shirt Sweater of the week:


Super awesome sweater..sadly sold out.


I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately. But I'be been a  little mia around these parts, and the internet in general. I havent read any blogs in weeks and just needed a little break. I'll be back at some point with real updates and random tidbits but for right now I just need this little hiatus from any major life update type posts. Hope everyone is doing well. I'd love to hear from you all and what everyone has been up to. Any major changes? Big life events? I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere on me!